If you knew that a decision you were making for your business could constrain its future potential, would you do it?
Surprisingly business leaders make these decisions unknowingly every day and this decision can have a significant impact on one of your most expensive assets; your people.
In this webinar we’ll delve deeper into how your workplace environment can be guided by your overall corporate strategy, but more directly your health and wellness strategy, to create spaces that influence behavioral change.
We’ll delve into:
- the influence that machines and technology have had on the nature of work
- how the reasons why we go to work have changed
- how our workplaces have required to evolve to facilitate these diverse needs.
The discussion will be supported by research touching on neuroscience, diversity thinking and evidence-based findings of recent case studies.
- a deeper understanding of the intrinsic link between the design of your workplace and your employees
- spatial tools that can be established to support employee health and wellbeing in the workplace
- evidence based data to support the effectiveness of workplace design on employee health and wellness
- useful strategies to support behavioural change in workplaces adopting “new ways of working”